Let Us Shutdown your Evaporative Air for Winter
Worry Free Service & End of Season Evap Shutdowns.
Checks and Tests
- Inspect and flush Filter Pads, report on wear and condition.
- Clean unit & water Distributor channels.
- Clean and check Ball Float, Valve Assembly,
Pump & Filter.
- Drain & clean Water Reservoir, remove dirt
and mud build up.
- Test run to check Motor and Shaft Bearings
for noise and wear.
- Isolate water to unit / Electrical supply.
- Remove & check V-Belt for wear.
- Apply spray seal protective coating to
- Visually check integrity of all flashings,
bolts & fastenings.
- Close unit with appropriate cover if avail.