Please phone 131 750, or complete our online form and we’ll contact you.
Checks and Tests
- Inspect and flush Filter Pads, report on wear and condition.
- Clean unit & water Distributor channels.
- Clean and check Ball Float, Valve Assembly, Pump & Filter.
- Drain & clean Water Reservoir, remove dirt and mud build up.
- Test run to check Motor and Shaft Bearings for noise and wear.
- Isolate water to unit / Electrical supply.
- Remove & check V-Belt for wear.
- Apply spray seal protective coating to required components.
- Visually check integrity of all flashings, bolts & fastenings.
- Close unit with appropriate cover if avail.
If you would prefer to print the form – and return via email, fax, or post – please click on the PDF image/link.
Evaporative Air Care Service – End of Season PDF
Let Us Shutdown your Evaporative Air for Winter
Worry Free Service & End of Season Evap Shutdowns.