Book your Evaporative Airconditioner Open-Up, Test & Report.
Please phone 131 750, or complete our online form and we’ll contact you.
Checks and Tests
- Open Unit – leave cover in appropriate, safe location.
- Lubricate Blower Shaft and Bearing Housings.
- Adjust Vee Belt tension and Pulley alignment.
- Check Axial Fan alignment and screw tension – set and adjust.
- Turn on Water/Electrical supply, check Ball Float & Valve operation.
- Measure Motor Current – visually inspect electrical components.
- Clean Pump, Filter, Reservoir & Distributor Channels.
- Clean & flush Filter Pads. Check water distribution.
- Monitor water flow rate & adjust bleed off control.
- Check Fan speeds, air flow, ducting, connections & outlets.
- Add Easy Dose sanitise Cartridge if specified.