Book your Worry Free Gas System Service
Home Gas equipment needs to be in first-class working order – so we recommend a Gas Safety Check annually.
We will ensure all connections are secure, controls are working, and Installations comply with all current Australian Standards.
Please phone 131 750, or complete our online form and we’ll contact you.
Checks & Tests
Low Level Appliance & Gas Lines Check
- Inspect gas external lines for leakage
- Inspect & check working operation of appliances before servicing
- Inspect & check pilot/hot surface ignition (HSI)
- Inspect, clean & check main burner’s condition
- Check thermocouple’s condition
- Check burner’s pressure as per manufacturer’s specification
- Check all thermostats and operation
- Carry out soundness test on pipework installation (appliances turned off)
If you would prefer to print the form – and return via email, fax, or post – please click on the PDF image/link.
Gas Equipment Service PDF
Protect against another Gas Tragedy
Your Gas Heating Systems need to be kept in first-class working order.
Gas and carbon monoxide leaks pose a serious risk to your family.