Protect against another Gas Tragedy
Your Gas Heating Systems need to be kept in first-class working order.
Gas and carbon monoxide leaks pose a serious risk to your family.
Checks & Tests
Gas/Ducted Heating or Gas Floor/Wall Heaters
- Conduct electronic leak test on unit
- Inspect, clean & check pilot’s condition
- Inspect, clean & check main burner’s condition
- Inspect, clean & check heat exchanger condition (combustion chamber)
- Check gas valve’s operation
- Run and test unit’s operation
- Check fan(s) operation
- Check integrity of Ductwork/Installation
- Check operation of damper motors
- Check electronic components & zone controls