To Apply or Express your Interest for our current opportunities available at Sharpe Group, simply select from the following list of vacancies.
We do not have any job openings at the moment. Please come back again later.
Current Job Offers
Air Conditioning Technician
Sharpe ERS is currently seeking an experienced Refrigeration Mechanic to join our domestic Air Conditioning service, installation & breakdown team. We are a family owned South Australian business, operating across the Adelaide metropolitan, and have been operating for over 35+ years.
WHY JOIN US:
- Lock in a full-time permanent position, Monday-Friday.
- We offer a rewarding environment with an attractive pay plus uncapped bonuses & incentives.
- Take home a fully supplied vehicle & fuel card, uniform and mobile phone.
- Specifically work within your area of residence (North / South) offering a better work-life balance for you.
- Allow our experienced coordinators to schedule your daily jobs & manage your workload.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be involved in;
- Small jobbing in residential homes & small businesses around Adelaide metro.
- Performing routine maintenance & installation of various Air Conditioning units, equipment & appartus.
- Fault finding of malfunctioning systems, locating cause of breakdown and correcting problems; and
- Onsite quoting and ordering parts & materials specific for the job.
MINIMUM SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Arctick Licence.
- Restricted Electrical Licence.
- Full South Australian Drivers Licence.
- Your own set of tools & testing equipment.
If you are looking to develop your career with a diverse group then join our team now!!
Please submit your Resume.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Why work with Us?
At Sharpe-ERS we understand the importance of our people and provide various unique opportunities for the right person to become an integral part of our friendly, supportive and successful team.
Sharpe-ERS provides exceptional mobile electrical, refrigeration, plumbing and gas services for homes throughout Adelaide.
We have over 30 technicians all supported by our professional and experienced supervisors, managers and office staff.
- Love helping customers
- Have the motivation to be successful
- Have the desire to work in a results-orientated team environment
- Enjoy a fast paced environment
- Thrive on hard work
We would love to hear from you!