ASK THE EXPERT SOLAR TECH
Solar System Servicing and Repairs:
Solar System Servicing: If your Solar system requires a full check. Sharpe Group will be able to offer a full check of your system to check if your system in operating efficiently. One of our technicians and solar system servicing specialists will come to provide a thorough system check and then report to you anything that needs to be sorted out. Our specialist can also provide you with a detailed solar system servicing inspection report. During the inspection, Sharpe Group technicians will also check for probable safety issues, dangers and hazards that prevent the system from operating properly. Our goal is to give you peace of mind with our inspections and ensure that your system is in check and your warranty is not affected by maintenance issues.
Solar System Servicing – Adelaide
Solar System Servicing Inspection entails:
- Panels checked for cleanliness and debris around and under the panels.
- Identify possible shading issues (eg. New growth on trees)
- Warning labels fixed in place and legible
- Ensure there is no accumulation of dust or fungus on array
- Inspect PV modules for defects or signs of deterioration including fractures, browning, moisture penetration and frame corrosion.
- Inspection of DC isolator enclosure and junction boxes to ensure they are free from water ingress.
- Inspect PV array mounting and fixtures are tight and secure.
- Check PV array frame is earthed.
- Verify mechanical integrity of conduits
- Verify integrity of insulation on cables not enclosed with conduit
- Inspect tightness of connections, integrity of lid seals, cable entrance, glands and conduit sealing and clamping devices
- Correct operation of all AC and DC isolators.
- Check DC isolators and circuit breakers for correct polarity.
- Check functionality of all fuses and fuse holders.
- Measure and ensure open circuit voltages and short circuit currents are within correct range.
- Verify operation of solar array isolation device and earth fault protection system.
- Verify integrity of surge arresters
- Check inverter for debris build up or signs of overheating
- Conduct anti-islanding test (disconnect less than 2 seconds and reconnect after 60 seconds)
- Identify any recalled components of your solar system with a free non obligation quote
- Identify any damaged or worn components that may lead to fire or electrical hazards with a free non obligation quote
Detailed Service Report
- Sharpe Group can provide the detailed report in at least 7 business days after inspection
- Recommendation and any safety issues requiring urgent attention
- Complimentary and non-obligation quotes for any hazard or safety improvements/requirements
Panel Cleaning (Optional)
- Panels professionally cleaned removing all debris, dirt, dust and droppings
- Remove all salt residue from panel film and aluminium framing
You can trust Sharpe Group for reliable advice and services from accredited Solar Technicians who strive to be the best in what they do. Find a solar technician with Sharpe Group which is closer in distance and can be with you as soon as possible.
We provide detailed Solar Services in Adelaide
Local Solar Technician
Sharpe is the name to trust when it comes to Solar Systems in Adelaide. Because we have a large team of qualified local solar technicians in Adelaide who can provide a truly local service. When you call the office, our efficient administration team will ask you where you live and they will schedule the closest solar technicians.
Accredited Solar Technician with the best tools and equipment
We only employ fully trained Solar Technicians and we are a member of the Clean Energy Council. Our Solar Technicians drive a fully stocked service vehicle with the full range of common stock items as well as an electric eel and all other tools and ladders.